WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This website is brought to you by CEA Architects. We take the privacy of our website users very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy Statement carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data and the rights that you have in relation to it.
Personal data we collect about you
Via our website we may collect personal data that identifies you such as your name, email address, telephone number. Such data is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us by emailing us directly. If you do not provide us with your data, we will not be able to respond to your query, liaise with you or assess your suitability for a role within our company.
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view it.
Non-personal information we collect about you
Like most websites, we gather some statistical and analytical information on an aggregate basis for all visitors of our website, such as the time and date you visit, your IP address, the links you click to navigate through the website. This data cannot be used to identify or contact you but helps us improve our website and enhance your online experience.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to handle your query;
• to provide you with a service where terms of engagement have been agreed;
• to send you updates, publications and details of events (only if you have requested this); or
• to process your job application.
We do not use any personal data for the purposes of automated decision making or profiling.
Sharing your personal data
We will not share any personal data with third parties, unless:
• you have consented to this disclosure; or
• we are required to do so in order to comply in good faith with our legal or regulatory requirements (for example if we are asked by law enforcement agencies in connection with a campaign for investigation or prevention of unlawful activities).
Keeping your data secure
We maintain industry standard physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and use of personal data.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information in our control, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Retention of data
We will only hold personal data about you for as long as necessary to provide our services and information or as permitted/required by applicable law.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
You have the right to:
• withdraw your consent for your data to be processed;
• access the personal data that we are processing about you;
• require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data;
• in certain circumstances object to or restrict processing;
• in certain circumstances request your data to be erased;
• data portability; and
• lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner who is our independent regulator for data protection.
Exercising your rights
If you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, objection or erasure, you should:
• put your request in writing (our contact details are below);
• include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
• specify the personal data your request refers to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
Links to third party websites
We may include links to third party websites. Please note that we are not involved in any way in operating those third party websites and have no liability or responsibility for their content, privacy policies and terms and conditions nor can we confirm that they are free from computer viruses or other harmful programmes or software.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to info@https://ceaarchitects.com.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. You should check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on your computer or mobile device that contains data related to a website you visit. It may allow a website to “remember” your actions or preferences over a period of time, or it may contain data related to the function or delivery of the site. Cookies can be set by the owner of the website or in some cases by third-parties which the website owner permits to run content or provide functionality (such as Google Analytics).
Types of cookies used on this website
This website uses 2 different types of cookies:
• Session Cookies; and
• Persistent Cookies
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that are not persistently stored on your computer or mobile device. They are used to deliver basic functions of a website while you are actively using it. Session cookies are generally erased when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are those placed on your computer or mobile device for a pre-determined length of time when you visit this site. This allows the site to deliver functions between browser sessions and subsequent visits. This site only places cookies that are specific to this site.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’).
First party cookies
These are cookies which are set by the website you are visiting.
Third party cookies
Some cookies which have been set on our website are not related to CEA Architects. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, LinkedIn, these service providers may use their own cookies. We do not control the use of these cookies and cannot access them due to the way that these technologies work, as they can only be accessed by the party who originally set them. You should check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.
• Help identify your computer so we can tailor your user experience (first party cookies);
• Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics (third party cookies).
• Embed social media content such as LinkedIn profiles of our people (third party cookies).
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device intrusive. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set.
Our website will work without cookies, but you will lose some features and functionality if you choose to disable cookies.
If you wish to restrict, block or delete web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.