At CEA Architects, our multi-service, multi-sector approach has enabled us to build a substantial in-house team of expert programme managers, project managers, designers, related specialists dealing with site selection and due diligence across the European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Combined with our in-depth expertise in masterplanning and the design of large-scale facilities for our international clients we offer:
- First-hand experience working with the Economic Development Authorities and their response to the market in terms of facilities.
- A structured approach to site selection and due diligence: we have reviewed more than 100 landbanks across the EMEA area for our clients including data centre and biopharma facilities.
- An efficient and organised methodology for engaging key stakeholders.
- Positive relationships with utility providers including electrical, fibre, water, and gas networks to assess substantial utility demands.
- In-depth due diligence including topographical, geotechnical, UXO, environmental, and archaeological surveys.